Crafting table


When I opened the packet last week and saw the idea of vertical farming, the first thing I thought of was minecraft. I’ve always thought of vertical farming as a great asset due to its vast applicability throughout the game. With vertical farms you always were provided so many benefits. I remember as a kid searching up youtube tutorials on how to make the highest efficiency and least amount of work for me. This concept of vertically built things was constantly implemented throughout the game for many purposes, and there were some clear parallels between the sources we read and the game. 

In the game this was the way to maximize efficiency, and reduce transportation just like the real game, but it doesn’t reflect the major implications that come with it. Yet, ideas that can come from such games like minecraft can be the spark of innovation for such a complex concept that can push the future forward. Yes, while things like vertical farming do have their problems, but it is undeniable the potential they hold for the future is immeasurable and potentially vital for human survival.

A simple videogame can often hold a lot of hate from adults, stating that their brains are rotting while they are playing. In some cases this is true. But in other cases, ideas from videogames can push the boundaries of innovation. Small ideas from a simple game such as minecraft can be nourished throughout life and potentially become the next great innovation. And even if no such revolutionary idea is built, the seeds of creative thinking are planted, which will ultimately grow into the next great innovation.





Comments

  1. I like how you connected the idea of vertical farming to minecraft. Minecraft is a game where we use our imaginations to make wild creations (such as vertical farms), and I think its pretty cool that these wild ideas are being implemented in real life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read the packet last week, I also immediately thought about vertical farms in minecraft. I really liked how you used minecraft as an analogy for how simple things like video games can push the boundaries of innovation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea but I would say that comparisons between minecraft vertical farming and regular vertical farming is a bit extreme. If only someone told you that before you wrote it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really interesting blog. It’s a new perspective of how vertical farms are made, with crazy inventions like a video game as Minecraft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anything for extra credit

What is Gatsby even about?

What's your LinkedIn????